Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bills bounce back, but face another tough test

The Bills beat the Buccaneers Sunday with a good overall game. The running game will be great when Marshawn Lynch returns. Fred Jackson has been great so far, and they are both tough runners and good receivers. I'm excited about this year - so far.

Sunday, the Bills play the red hot Saints. The Saints are scoring about 47 points a game, and Drew Brees is playing really well. If the Bills do beat them, I will be really impressed!

On another note, my brothers, my nephew and I choose teams each year - 8 each, and keep track of which teams win the most games. Keeps it interesting to keep track of "your" teams. My teams this year are Buffalo, New Orleans, Atlanta, San Diego, Chicago, Oakland, Cincinatti and Detroit. So far I'm tied for 2nd place.

I am going to put together an All Time team for my combined 8 teams and also a current best roster. Yes, I'm an Uber-Geek.

No comments: